High-performance Marketing and Product Manager who has led teams, new product development and commercialization, category management, digital marketing, and communications efforts for major QSR and Foodservice manufacturing brands.
- Excels at analyzing data / trends, identifying insights / consumer needs, and developing / launching successful category management initiatives to deliver achievement of ROI and KPI metrics goals.
- Builds, leads, and motivates teams, encouraging a positive and productive work environment.
- Defines, develops, and implements integrated marketing plans to maximize brand awareness, driving compelling narratives to spark the imagination of target audience.
Team Building & Leadership, Product Management & Development, Territory Management & Expansion, Trade Marketing, Consumer Insight Analysis, Strategy Design & Execution, Digital Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, Budgeting & Forecasting, Social Media, Strategic Pricing
- Led cross-functional team responsible for developing 3 new products featured in the pop-up Taco Bell Hotel.
- Built and implemented Responsibility Assignment Matrix, reducing new product concept to market timeline by 3 weeks.
- Conceived branded products pricing and positioning strategy to achieve $65M in RFP awards for FY2019.
- Developed a Social Media Guide to direct cafeteria staff through the intricacies of creating, growing, and managing their social media programs.
- Eliminated confusion in commercialization process by creating Product Commercialization, Pricing request, and Custom Creative Requests intake briefs to help gather, organize, and display pertinent information.
- Maximized growth initiatives by 2.7%, transactions by 1.8%, and check average by 1.2% throughout region in FY 2017 by providing insight to corporate stakeholders and franchisee partners.
- Leveraged $1.25M local store marketing budget to develop marketing plans that drove 2.7% sales growth in the Western Region for FY 2017.
- Optimized restaurant operations by collaborating on the implementation of the Monkey Media catering platform.
- Enhanced PR execution by making PR donation award tracking more transparent and by proactively identifying new promotional opportunities within local communities.
- Spearheaded the design and launch of a new integrated marketing platform for the Southeastern U.S including plans for consistent new restaurant openings.
- Fostered and maintained agency partnerships, including traditional digital to achieve campaign and project goals.
- Leveraged the $3M local store marketing budget to develop marketing plans that drove 4.9% sales growth in the South Eastern Region for FY 2016.
- Contributed to the increase of comparative sales by 4.8% and transactions by 3.9% in the Atlanta market through a targeted marketing plan that addressed competitive opportunities.
- Developed, inspected, tested, and implemented all food, equipment, and quality training programs.
- Managed key strategic operational projects, including speed of service, overall guest satisfaction, next generation kitchen equipment technology, optimized manufacturing processes and quality food service.
- Managed team of > 350 people at various levels to achieve average sales exceeding prior year by 8.7%, transactions by 3.3%, and check average by 1.2% in 8 locations.
- Created a culture of leadership and operational excellence which led to 2 of the 8 locations to achieve Top Gun status for FY15; which is the highest honor a restaurant can achieve at Wingstop.
- Managed employee training on new products, service standards, and sales best practices to position each location for success.
- Reduced opening time from 110 to 75 days, and employee training time from 14 to 10 days.
Concentration in Finance, cum laude