- 17 years of proven leadership in world-class Fortune 500 and private label food manufacturers.
- Led organizations through transformation and growth to increase revenue, launch new products, and expand market reach.
- Created and executed aggressive business plans, budgets, and category management strategies.
- Recruited, mentored, and promoted a large team of professionals including Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations, Quality, R&D, and executive team members, instilling a culture of collaboration and customer focus.
Division Restructuring, Business Development, Strategic Alliances, Succession Planning, Market Penetration, P&L Management, Critical Negotiations, Cross-functional Leadership, Market Expansion
- Led integration of 4 sales operations into 1, reducing operational expenses by $4M while improving customer satisfaction scores.
- Directed a transition of revenue base from 50% to 85% premium brand and custom brand products over historical focus on commodity products, improving sales results and profits by an annual average of 28%.
- Cultivated joint business relationship with Company Name from single point of contact to a strategic partnership, delivering $90M top-line revenue and 10% profit increase over 3 years.
- Orchestrated new go-to-market strategy across sales organization resulting in engagement of national account customers to partnership status within a 2-year period.
- Significant accomplishments with Customer Name, Customer Name, Customer Name, and Customer Name.
- Led re-organization and accelerated growth plan. Conducted a broad-based assessment of core business processes to identify areas for cost reduction, process improvement, new product development, market expansion, and competitive advantage.
- Restructured leadership team with headcount neutral strategy, promoting 4 Directors and 3 emerging Manager level sales leads.
- Exceeded volume and profit targets in 2 consecutive years. Achieved record division volume growth of 17.1% and 13%.
- Developed and rolled out new marketing deployment initiatives to increase new customer acquisitions, including customer name and customer name, delivering 42% growth over 2-year period.
- Created and executed division-wide standardized distributor trade program resulting in $8M cost savings nationally.
- Negotiated 3-year contract with customer name, reversing 5-year trend of flat to negative sales volume and negative relationships.
- Achieved 22% sales growth (5% over budget) and 20% profit improvement in first year.
- Created value-added marketing program projected to increase profitability by $1M within the first year of implementation.
- Promoted 3 Territory Sales Managers to larger scope positions throughout company.
- Awarded Blank in recognition of exceptional hiring, coaching, and mentoring practices.
- Increased territory sales by 20% and positioned region for continued market expansion, accelerating customer face time, and introducing innovative value-added solutions.
- Launched aggressive introduction to the competitive bid markets and consistently achieved 40% 3-year growth.
- Turned around year-negative trend with Customer and customer to increase SKU’s 30%, cultivating new relationships at executive levels and purchasing functions.
- Converted 100 major regional chain account locations from significant competitors.
Awarded Director’s Club Award 3 consecutive years as 1 of 3 territory managers out of 65 territory managers.
Concentration in Finance and Accounting (Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society/GPA 4.7)
Concentration in Business Management